Starting at $3499.00
GATHER is a specially-curated experience that allows you to engage with country, culture and people like never before. At LB we believe travel is more than just seeing sites, and so in addition to taking you to explore the country's heritage, we also give you opportunities to interact with locals, attend the season's hottest events, and experience the side of of Ghana that tourists never do.
Guided by the LB team who were born and raised in-country, and local experts, you'll experience the country with people who know its languages, understand its culture, and cherish its history.
We did the research: the average 11-day tour in Ghana will run you between $3500 - 5500. But these tours don't include meals or engagement - they only offer you the opportunity to take pictures of monuments, walk through cities, and visit significant sites. At LB we don't believe that's an actual experience. We aren't in the business of creating tourists. We don't just want you to see a country - you can do that on the internet. We want you to be engaged - to interact with locals and experience the country from an insider's perspective.
During the LB GATHER experience you'll join us on an adventure to West Africa's first luxury safari resort; visit the slave castles and walk through the Door of No Return in Cape Coast; explore a botanical garden and its indigenous species; learn the process of making shea butter from a local women's co-op; dine with some of Africa's greatest chefs; learn to cook and explore the food scene with some of Accra's most popular foodies; attend holiday festivals, parties and showcases as VIPs; network with local entrepreneurs, historians and creatives; and return home with new friends, souvenirs and exciting stories to tell.
Your investment includes
- 11 nights of accommodation in Ghana's vibrant capital city, Accra;
- Airport transfers to and from Kotoka International Airport;
- 1 night accommodation at luxury resort in Mole;
- Flight and airport transfers from Accra to Tamale;
- All breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners; including two catered by celebrity chefs and an LB family holiday celebration;
- A safari experience;
- City tours of Accra, Tamale and Cape Coast; visits with locals and to significant sites;
- Cooking class with renowned cooking artist;
- Food tour of Accra's hottest restaurants and bars;
- A professional photographer to capture your experiences so you don't have to;
- Market and shopping trips (we'll teach you how to haggle in the local language);
- Volunteer opportunities;
- Networking opportunities;
- Tickets to the holiday's hottest parties and festivals;
- A guide to exploring the city on your own, with optional add-on activities for your free time;
- Gifts and surprises - including a custom-made outfit for the NYE party (call us your fairy godmothers *wink*).
All you have to do is show up - we've got the rest covered! We pride ourselves in excellent customer service, and are here to make sure your trip is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.